Best Smelling Perfumes for Women
There are so many brands offering smelling perfumes for women some of which have a good quality but some don’t. As a result of that, we find it is a headache thing to choose the right one.
If you are ready to have one, our page is settled exactly for you. We have the best smelling perfumes for women ever. Well designed and with a pretty looking, they are easy to use.
No hesitation, just reading our page and choosing the best one.
Choosing the Best Smelling Perfumes for Women
Introduced in 2005. Fragrance notes: Frozen Apple, Peach Nectar, Freesia, Mimosa, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, and OakmossWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.
- “I really recommend this perfume to anyone who likes to smell good.” – Tylerpink
- “I can’t stand Paris Hilton, but this perfume really is amazing.” – Tina M. Gamble
- “This perfume smells great and is long lasting.” – Angel72
Buy Coach Women’s Perfumes – Coach Poppy for Women 3.
- “I love the smell of this stuff and so does my husband.” – Cappy
- “Finally found the knockoff of it and it smells exactly the same!” – Jeanine Davis
- “It’s very clean, sweet, and soft.” – M. Perry
Victoria’s Secret PINK with a splash FRESH & CLEAN Lot of 1 (ONE) bottle of ALL-OVER BODY MIST @ 8.
- “A light fresh scent!!” – Julie
- “Smells sweet, very good!” – <Mystic_Moon>
- “I love this scent, but it doesn’t last all day on my skin.” – NJ
Introduced in 2004, pink sugar contains notes including cotton candy, caramel, raspberry, bergamot, licorice, poweder, fig leaves, orange, strawberry, and wood.
- “Not only is it a really good hair mist, it smells lovely like Pink Sugar.” – J. D. Harris
- “It lasts me a long time and again, smells so darn good!” – Catherine H
- “When I initially spray it, it does have that alcohol smell to it, which I don’t like.” – Justina
- “This scent is truly clean, fresh and barely there.” – ScentLover
- “I get so many compliments too!!” – Kira Posner
- “I love the smell, however it is light and for me only lasted a few hours.” – miss bling
Warm from the dryer, fluffy towel fresh and CLEAN. As familiar as your favorite just washed t-shirt. Smell this good all the time with notes of Brazilian Orange, Rose Otto, Night Blooming White Jasmine, Cotton Blossom and Mexican Lime.
- “I love the scent because it’s so fresh and clean.” – Open to great experiences
- “It smells clean like laundry but when I pull my clothes out of the dryer they smell not so harsh.” – Melissa L. Ledesma
- “They would curl their nose in disgust and shrink away from it.” – heasttom
COTTON CANDY by for WOMEN COLOGNE SPRAY 2 OZ
- “Its a lovely cotton candy scent with a hint of vanilla.” – Gail Willis
- “Santa Claus would be scented like this.” – Cara Mia
- “Some people said they want to just eat me up because it smells so good.” – Charlotte Palumbo
Introduced in 1975. Fragrance notes: spicy, warm florals. Recommended use: evening.
- “It does smell like roses!” – Tory
- “Oh, how I just love the smell.” – J. Tinglin
- “A little goes a long way and the scent lasts all day.” – Winnow Bevy
Subtle and Provocative Beyonce Heat Eau De Parfum Spray is an excellent fragrance from the beautifully talented Beyonce. It is the first fragrance from her collection and was introduced in 2010.
When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
Want to find this smelling perfumes for women page later? Click here!